Things have been really up and down, so I have not been able to post as many updates as I would like. The work has not been stymied, but there are a few things to go over.
First and foremost, I unfortunately have to delay the release of Chains of Fate from December 15 to late winter / early spring. Chains of Fate has blossomed into something much bigger than I ever imagined, and if I were to release it on schedule, it would be a poor representation of what the work could be. I do apologize for delay, but when you get your hands on the novel, it will be a much more finished product.
In light of that, here is the new release schedule for my upcoming works:
- The Prelude to Darkness: A Short Story Collection — February / March 2018
- Chains of Fate: A Novel — May / June 2018
- Warriors of Fate: A Short Story Collection — September / October 2018
- Unbreakable Will: A Novel — December 2018
- Fates Entwined: A Short Story Collection — February / March 2019
- Transcendent: A Novel — May / June 2019
Pre-orders will be available roughly one month before release.
Now, what is in the first short story collection, The Prelude to Darkness? In short, all of the short and serialized stories I have been publishing online for free, but polished and refined, in paperback and e-Book form. There will also be two serialized series included that have not been in the online offering. The included stories are:
- The Dark God (3 part series)
- The Indomitable (10 part series)
- The White Walls
- Rise of the Corsair (5 part series)
- Terror of the Black Storm (4 part series)
- Birth of Madness (5 part series)
That is six series and twenty-eight short stories in total. I plan to retail the entire collection for $0.99 USD (e-Book only). The paperback cost will be determined when the final word count is in.
Have a great weekend, everyone!
Tagged: Birth of Madness, Book II: Chains of Fate, Book III: Unbreakable Will, Book IV: Transcendent, Rise of the Corsair, Terror of the Black Storm, The Dark God, The Indomitable, The Prelude to Darkness, The White Walls